Friday, 27 January 2012

Out The Corner Of Your Eye: Multifunctional furniture

My multifunctional furniture pieces were awarded Highly Commended as part of the furniture category in the New Design Britain Awards! My fox and pheasant did me proud! I realised that I hadn't posted many photos of them online, so here they are!

Seating. Storage and Side Table.

The Pacing Pheasant : D 50cm H 36cm

A Fleeting Fox : D 36cm H 50cm

  • Bespoke Multifunctional Furniture.
  • Laser Cut Laminate & paper backed veneer all sustainably sourced
  • from local companies offcuts and samples.
  • Hand embroidered stitch patterns, plotter cut vinyls.
  • All individually pieced together and bonded onto a flexi wood frame.







Stay tuned for more blogs posts about my experience at Interiors UK, All the New Design Britain finalists and my time on the Princes Trust enterprise programme!

No comments:

Post a Comment