Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Triangles, Triangles, Triangles.


I have spent the last few weeks working on my business plan and doing what I love most...Research! One of the favourite trends I have stumbled upon has to be triangles. Bold patterns and bright colours are cropping up everywhere. Retro meets modern with clean cut geometrics, fresh colours and repeats. This style nods towards a Danish style of 'less is more' where everything is clean and functional.

Triangle cushion by Clare Nicolson



Trash furniture by Caroline Key

Wall paper by Isak Nova Dawn

Note books by Esme Winter



I couldn't resist adding these designs by recent graduate Becky Hodgson. Triangles and animal illustrations, what more could you want!

I am currently working on some new pattern based designs to complement my original designs, stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. love these designs, really graphic and great colour combo's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you agree with me, I think they are fab! x

    ReplyDelete