Wednesday, 5 June 2013

New Stockists for June!

The sun is shining and my work is now available to buy in these lovely shops, happy days!


Chirpy, Chapel Allerton, Leeds




I must admit I was very excited when I got an email from Harriet at 'Chirpy', for a start what a fabulous name for a even more fabulous shop! Chirpy is based in Chapel Allerton and is home to array of colourful and quirky products all sourced from independent designers. A shop where I could quite happily buy one of everything, plus how brilliant are the laser cut signs! 




Whitechapel Gallery Bookshop, London



It is great to have another stockist in the Capital and especially within a contemporary gallery such as Whitechapel. I met the manager, Melanie, at the British Library Spring Fair back in March and they now stock my cards and badge cards within their bookshop!




The Bowery, Headingley, Leeds



Another lovely shop based near Leeds. The Bowery showcases emerging designers work from across the UK, including some of my favourites. The bonus is they also serve coffee and cake! The Bowery now sell my Urban Wildlife range of cards.



A list of all my stockists can be found here

None of these near you? You can always buy my work in my online shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment