Friday, 12 July 2013

3 weeks to go...DIY & the hen do!

With only 3 weeks to go until we tie the knot I am busy making all the finishing touches and finalising the structure of the day! This was the bit I was most looking forward to and ow how I have enjoyed myself. If the day doesn't go as smoothly as planned at least people will have pretty things to look at right?!

I have also just come back from my hen do in sunny Brighton. We all dressed up as 1950's housewives and spent the day at a beach hut along the seafront. Ate picnic food, played party games and paddled in the sea. It was a brilliant surprise and so nice to do something so different! 


Here is a sneak peek at what I have been up-to...

These pictures have been shared via Instagram, you can follow me here: http://instagram.com/lucyalicep

Sewing metres of hand printed table runners!
Measuring up : The view from the wedding venue

The hen's and me outside the beach hut!
A sneak at our wedding stationery


Bride to Be!


Hen do invitation!


 Happy Days!



No comments:

Post a Comment